Starting November 6th, 2018, Screencast.com content will be deleted if you are on a Free Screencast.com account and the content has not been viewed in more than one year.
View Account Type
To view your Screencast.com account type (Pro or Free):
- Log into your account at www.screencast.com.
- Click your profile image in the top-right corner and click My Account.
- Your account type (Free or Pro) is listed in Account Information.
- If plan shows "Free Account" but you purchased a Screencast.com Pro subscription, see this article.
- If you are a Screencast.com Pro subscriber, you can check the Account Information area to view your renewal date.
Content not viewed within the past year will be deleted. By viewing content, you can prevent it from being deleted.
- Go to www.screencast.com and click Sign In in the top-right corner.
- Hover your cursor over the media to view and click View.
To export your content, see this support article.
To determine whether your content has been viewed within the past year, see this support article.