The production process, also called rendering, creates a video file based on the sequence of media (recordings, video clips, audio clips, images, and effects) on the timeline.
The preset production options contain settings optimized for popular distribution methods like Screencast.com, Vimeo, YouTube, your local hard drive, and more.
Share Your Video
- Click Share.
- Select an option from the Share menu.
- On Windows, the Production Wizard appears. Step through the wizard to create your video.
- On Mac, the Export As or a login screen appears. Choose desired options to create your video.
To save a production preset for future use, select Share > Custom Production > Add/Edit Presets.
Produce a Selection of the Timeline (Windows Only)
Produce a selection on the timeline to create a short video or to preview an effect.
- Make selection on timeline.
- Right-click selection and select Produce Timeline Selection As.
- The Production Wizard appears. Step through the wizard to create your video.