Title slides introduce a video, scene, or provide a call-to-action for your viewers.
Create a Custom Intro
- To insert space, drag the playhead to the location to insert the intro. Hold the Shift key and drag the playhead. Camtasia splits the media across all tracks and moves everything to the right of the playhead.
- Add a background:
- Drag the ends of the media to adjust the duration to fill the space on the timeline.
- Add text such as the subject of the scene, your company name, or the speaker's name:
- Click the Annotations tab and drag a text annotation onto the timeline. Double-click the annotation on the canvas and enter text. Click the Properties button to edit the text properties.
- Add other customizations:
- Drag assets such as your company logo or other visual elements from the Library or Media Bin onto the timeline.
- To add a clickable call-to-action such as your a link to subscribe to your newsletter, channel, or social media, see Interactive Hotspots.
- To animate text or visual elements, see Enhance Your Video Overview.