When Camtasia opens, only the user interface for our tutorials is shown, and the rest of the software is not displayed.
- Exit Camtasia. Confirm that it is not running in Task Manager.
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type the following and click OK: regedit
- Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio\18.0\Camtasia Studio\18.0.
- Click the 18.0 folder.
- Double-click the UseHardwareRenderingForWPF item on the right and change the Value from 1 to 0 and click OK.
- Close the Registry Editor, and open Camtasia.