Instantly identify multiple objects that are editable in your image. This includes shapes with defined edges, strings of text, and other items in your image that can be identified separately or grouped together.
Find and Edit Objects and Text
- In the Snagit Editor toolbar, click to select the Move tool.
- In the Tool Properties, toggle on Smart Move.
- Selection handles appear on moveable objects when you mouse over them. Click an object to edit it.
To identify additional objects to edit, drag the Detail slider.
- To edit objects and text:
- Click and drag to move an object to the desired location.
- Right-click and select Delete to remove an object.
- Double-click a text box to edit the text.
Delete or Edit Selected Text
- In Snagit Editor, click the Selection tool.
- Click and drag on the canvas to select an area that has text you want to delete or replace.
- Right-click the selection and choose Edit Text.
- Click the text box to edit the text.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.