I Need a VAT Refund. How Can I Get My VAT Charge Refunded?

You can submit a request for a VAT refund to FastSpring, our e-commerce partner.

Please visit the FastSpring support site and fill out the form to submit a ticket. Your VAT number will be needed to process a refund of the tax charged.