- Results are not updating in the Learning Management Systems gradebook.
- Viewers are receiving a lower score in the Learning Management Systems gradebook.
- The Relay Analytics are not showing results.
- Detail or Summary CSV reports for quizzes on the Relay website are not showing results.
- Unable to click Download Detail or Summary CSV for a quiz on Relay website.
Option 1: Check the Results at a Later Time
When viewing Relay Analytics directly from your Relay Site or from the Details or Summary CSV reports, the Results should update shortly after the user submit the answers for the quiz.
With Grades updating through a Learning Management System gradebook, the Results generally take 15 to 30 minutes to update, however they can take as long as an hour to load fully.
Also, it is worth noting that the results may update in increments, so you may see a lower viewing status initially, but after some time, the results from quizzes or analytics will full update to the expected value.
Option 2: Open a support ticket
If Results are not updating for over a hour, please open a ticket with the support team with the following information:
- HAR Log (HTTPS Archive Report) with the user reproducing the issue. Here is how to generate a HAR Log
- link(s) to video
- user(s) experiencing issues with analytics
If the user is unable to generate a HAR Log or is unable to reproduce the issue while trying to collect the HAR Log, getting as precise a time as possible (at least a 15 minute range) that the issue occurred.
You can open a support ticket from the following link.