When attempting to upload recording made with the Relay Recorder, the following error is displayed:
There was an error while uploading your video, please try again.
It is possible that you may not be on the latest release of the Web-based Relay Recorder. To finalize the update, close the Recorder and relaunch.
If you need to retrieve a recording that was unable to load, you can recover the recording using the steps below:
- Press Windows+R on your keyboard to open the Run window.
- Type the following and press Enter: %temp%
- In the window that opens, look for a file named _tempRecording-X.mp4 (where X is the number to represent how many recordings are currently in the process of being uploaded).
- Copy the MP4 file to a safe location.
- Follow the steps in this support article to upload the recovered MP4 file.