In the event you have an issue that cannot be answered with the TechSmith Relay Help and documentation, please follow the steps below when working with TechSmith Technical Support.
Step 1: Knowledge Base Search
Before contacting TechSmith for Technical Support, please make sure to search the Knowledge Base on the Support Center (http://support.techsmith.com). It is possible that the issue is a known issue and there is already an answer available.
Step 2: Submit a Question
If you are unable to find an answer to your issue, send a question to Tech Support.
On the Support Center page (http://support.techsmith.com), click Submit a ticket.
- Select TechSmith Relay (Hosted) as your Product.
Fill in the requested information.
- If you are a first-time user, you are prompted to create a user account.
Tips for Submitting a Question
- When opening a support ticket, please include as much information regarding the nature of the problem as possible.
- To speed up the debugging process, attach one or more of the following to the support ticket:
- Link to Video(s) effected
- Email of user(s) experiencing the issue
- If the issue is related to issues accessing your TechSmith Relay Site or Signing in, a HAR log
- If the issue is related to video or audio issues when recording with the Classic or New Recorder, a DirectX Diagnostic Report (DxDiag)
Step 3: Call Tech Support
The TechSmith Relay Tech Support team is ready and waiting for your questions. Should you have problems that you cannot solve using the resources provided, please give us a call and we will be happy to assist.
Note: The following information is available on the TechSmith website by clicking Company > Contact Us. Always refer to that location for latest, most accurate information.
- Phone: +1.517.381.2300 (ext. 784)
- Toll Free in the U.S. & Canada: +1.800.517.3001 (ext. 784)
- Tech Support Website: http://support.techsmith.com