At manage.techsmith.com, you can view and manage your Direct orders (multi-seat subscriptions purchased via the sales team) for these cloud products:
|Video Review||TechSmith Assets for Snagit|
|TechSmith Knowmia Pro||TechSmith Assets for Camtasia|
|TechSmith Audiate||Screencast Pro|
You can purchase a new multi-seat subscription via our Sales team.
After this, you can add more products to your subscription in manage.techsmith.com > Direct orders.
The added products remain active until the end of the current billing period. The price of the added products is prorated because you are purchasing these products for a part of a billing month or year.
Before the billing month or year ends, you can choose to let each product expire or renew it for another month or year.
Expand the section below for more details on how to add a product to an existing multi-seat subscription.
Example — add Assets for Camtasia to an existing yearly subscription:
- Visit manage.techsmith.com and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- Select Direct orders.
- (If you have multiple subscriptions) On the Subscriptions page, select the subscription to which you would like to add products.
- In the Add new product to subscription section, next to the desired product, click Add ().
If the desired product is not available, see the Why is a product not available for purchase? section in this article.
- In Number of seats, specify the number of team members who will be using the product.
Based on the Rate plan, the system selects the applicable pricing tier. In this example, you are purchasing five Assets for Camtasia seats at a yearly price per seat of USD 179.00 (tier 2).
The yearly Product price is 5 seats * USD 179.00 = USD 895.00, and it will be prorated before the purchase.
Each product has a limit on the number of seats that you can purchase by yourself. If you need more seats, please contact Sales.
- In the Order summary section, click Calculate.
- Review the order total.
Order price shows the prorated product price. In this example, the current date is September 10, 2021, and the billing year ends in nine months (June 13, 2022). The yearly product price for 5 Assets for Camtasia seats (USD 895.00) is prorated, so that you pay USD 667.23 for the remaining nine months.
Taxes, if any, are also prorated.
- (If your primary payment method is a purchase order) Provide the purchase order number for this order.
- Make sure that all order details are correct and click Purchase.
If the button is inactive, see the Why can’t I complete the purchase? section in this article.
- (If your primary payment method is a purchase order) Familiarize with the Terms and Conditions for the product that you are about to purchase.
- Confirm that you would like to place your order.
The product is added to your multi-seat subscription.
A PDF copy of the invoice is sent to your billing email address.
- If your primary payment method is a credit card, the payment is processed automatically and appears on the Payments page. If the payment fails, see (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Handle a Credit Card Error.
- If your primary payment method is a purchase order, please make the payment with a check, wire transfer, or credit card within 30 days. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) View and Pay My Invoices.
Next, assign the purchased product seats to end users. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Assign and Revoke Seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the subscription page, in the Add new product to subscription section, you can view additional products that can be purchased within this multi-seat subscription.
A product may not be available in the following cases.
The product cannot be purchased within this billing period.
For example, if you purchased Knowmia Pro on a monthly basis, you cannot add a yearly product to this subscription. Instead, contact Sales to create a new subscription.
You already purchased the product on a multi-seat basis (in this example, three monthly Knowmia Pro seats).
To purchase more Knowmia Pro seats on a monthly basis, open the product menu and select Edit product. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Purchase Additional Seats.
To purchase more Knowmia Pro seats with a different expiration date, on a yearly basis, or to be managed by another person, contact Sales to create a new Knowmia Pro subscription under a different account.
Your multi-seat subscription expired.
You can renew the products in your subscription, and then add the needed product. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Expiration and Renewal.
To purchase the product without renewing the subscription, contact Sales.
You are registered as a tax-exempt customer. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Tax-Exempt Purchases.
While you are purchasing an additional multi-seat product, in the Order summary section, the Purchase button may be inactive. One possible reason is that your multi-seat account is blocked because of overdue invoices. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Unblock an Account.
Also, you may see a prompt to set a different primary payment method. See the Cannot purchase products within one subscription with different primary payment methods section in a different article.
This help topic is for Assets for Camtasia, Assets for Snagit, Audiate, Knowmia Pro, Screencast Pro, and Video Review.
If you are looking for information about Camtasia, Knowmia Enterprise, Snagit, or our other products, please visit our help center.
← back to top
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.