On the TechSmith subscription management portal, you can cancel a subscription for these products:
After the cancellation, you can keep using the product until the last day of the current billing period (ex. January 23, 2021). On this day, the product will be removed from your subscription, and all assigned seats will be revoked.
Alternatively, you may need to:
- Cancel the product subscription sooner. For this, please contact our Sales team.
To check if you are entitled to a refund, see TechSmith Return Policy.
- Increase the number of total seats that were purchased for this product. For more details, please contact our Sales team.
- Cancel all products in your subscription starting from the next billing period. For more details, see How Do I Change the Auto-Renewal Status for My Subscription?
To remove a product from your subscription:
- Go to the TechSmith subscription management portal and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- On the My subscriptions tab, locate the product to be removed.
- Click the ellipsis button (), and then click Cancel product.
- Confirm that you need to cancel the product.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.