At manage.techsmith.com, you can view and manage your Direct orders (multi-seat subscriptions purchased via the sales team) for these cloud products:
|Video Review||TechSmith Assets for Snagit|
|TechSmith Knowmia Pro||TechSmith Assets for Camtasia|
|TechSmith Audiate||Screencast Pro|
You can purchase a new multi-seat subscription for a product via our Sales team.
After this, you can get more seats for the product in manage.techsmith.com > Direct orders.
The added seats remain active until the end of the current billing month or year. The price of the added seats is prorated because you are purchasing these seats for a part of the month or year.
Before the billing month or year ends, you can choose to let all product seats expire or renew them for another billing period.
Expand the section below for more details on how to purchase additional seats within an existing subscription.
Example — purchase two additional Assets for Snagit seats:
- Visit manage.techsmith.com and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- Select Direct orders.
- (If you have multiple subscriptions) On the Subscriptions page, select the subscription that contains the product for which you would like to purchase additional seats.
- Open the product menu () and click Edit product.
If the Edit product option is not available, see the Why can’t I purchase additional seats? section in this article.
- In New total seats, enter the new number of total seats. For example, if you currently have five seats and need two more seats, enter 7.
Based on the Rate plan, the system selects the applicable pricing tier. In this example, you are purchasing two additional Assets for Snagit seats at a yearly price per seat of USD 44.00 (tier 2).
Each product has a limit on the number of seats that you can purchase by yourself. If you need more seats, contact Sales.
- Click Show price to view the prorated price of additional seats (Product price).
In this example, the current date is September 10, 2021, and the billing year ends in nine months (June 13, 2022). The yearly two-seat price of USD 88.00 is prorated, so that you only pay USD 65.57 for the remaining nine months.
- In the Order summary section, click Calculate.
- Review the order total. Taxes, if any, are prorated.
- (If your primary payment method is a purchase order) Provide the purchase order number for this order.
- Click Purchase.
If the button is inactive, or if an error occurs, see the Why can’t I complete the purchase? section in this article.
- (If your primary payment method is a purchase order) Familiarize with the Terms and Conditions for the product seats that you are about to purchase.
- Confirm that you would like to place your order.
The seats are added to your subscription.
A PDF copy of the invoice is sent to your billing email address.
- If your primary payment method is a credit card, the payment is processed automatically and appears on the Payments page. If the payment fails, see (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Handle a Credit Card Error.
- If your primary payment method is a purchase order, please make the payment with a check, wire transfer, or credit card within 30 days. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) View and Pay My Invoices.
Next, assign the purchased seats to end users. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Assign and Revoke Seats.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Edit product option is not available on the product menu, your subscription expired.
You can renew the products in your subscription, and then purchase additional seats. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Expiration and Renewal.
To purchase the seats without renewing the subscription, contact Sales.
While you are purchasing additional seats, in the Order summary section, the Purchase button may be inactive. Or, after you click Purchase, an error occurs.
Your current primary payment method is different than the one that was used to purchase the subscription. See the Cannot purchase products within one subscription with different primary payment methods section in a different article.
Your multi-seat account is blocked because of overdue invoices. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Unblock an Account.
You are registered as a tax-exempt customer. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Tax-Exempt Purchases.
This help topic is for Assets for Camtasia, Assets for Snagit, Audiate, Knowmia Pro, Screencast Pro, and Video Review.
If you are looking for information about Camtasia, Knowmia Enterprise, Snagit, or our other products, please visit our help center.
← back to top
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.