Speed up or slow down media on the timeline.
- Click Visual Effects tab.
- Drag the Clip Speed effect onto media on the timeline.
- Select the media with the clip speed applied and click the Properties button to adjust the Duration and Speed to get the desired effect.
To vary the duration and speed of different parts of the media, split the media first before applying the Clip Speed effect.
- Increase the speed to play back the video faster.
- Decrease the speed to play back the video slower.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.