Add a device frame around an image or video clip to provide context and a professional look to your video.
Device frames are great for:
- Introducing a scene such as a mobile or desktop demo.
- Showing your company's website within a product marketing video.
Add a Device Frame
- Click the Visual Effects tab.
- Drag the Device Frame effect onto an image or clip on the timeline.
- Click the Properties button to open the properties.
- In the properties, select a device frame from the Type dropdown.
To download more device frames, select the Download More option in the Type dropdown or go to https://library.techsmith.com/Camtasia.
This help topic is for Camtasia version 2020. If you have a previous version, upgrade to the latest version of TechSmith Camtasia or view the help for another version in the Previous Versions section.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.