To add media to My Library, complete any of the following:
Upload Media from Computer
- Select Create > Upload Media.
- The Upload Media dialog appears, drag a file onto the dialog or click Select Files to Upload. Ctrl+click to select multiple files. See Supported File Formats.
- After the file(s) upload, click the Close button.
The file(s) appear in My Library or the selected folder.
Share from Snagit or Camtasia
In Snagit or Camtasia, select Share > TechSmith Knowmia. The media uploads to My Library after processing.
NOTE: To edit the captions for videos created in Camtasia:
- On the Accessibility tab, select Add Caption Track.
- Select the Custom option and click Apply.
- The Camtasia caption track is added to the Accessibility tab for your media. Click and select Edit.
Import from YouTube
- Select Create > Import from YouTube.
- Paste the video URL into the YouTube URL field and click Submit.
The video is added to My Library or the selected folder and Knowmia links to the YouTube Video after processing. The video is not copied into your Library. If the video is removed from YouTube, it will no longer be available in Knowmia.
NOTE: You cannot add captions or conversations to videos imported from YouTube.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.