When a project is exported from Camtasia as a MP4, the color is not removed.
This is a known issue that is fixed in Camtasia 2020.0.3 and later. The latest update for Camtasia 2020 can be downloaded here.
- Navigate to System Preferences by selecting the System Preferences icon in the Dock or selecting Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Open the Displays Preferences.
- Select the Color Tab
- Under Display profile select sRGB for each monitor you have.
- Restart the computer and try exporting the project again.
- If the issue remains, please submit a support ticket including the version of Camtasia you are using.
If Camtasia is exporting the video with faded or incorrect colors, please follow the solutions here.