Introduce a video or scene, or provide a call-to-action for your viewers with an intro and title media.
Create a Custom Intro
- To insert space, drag the playhead to the desired location on the timeline. Hold the Shift key and drag the playhead. Camtasia splits the media across all tracks and moves everything to the right of the playhead.
- Add a background:
- Drag the end of the media to adjust the duration to fill the space on the timeline.
- Add text such as the subject of the scene, your company name, or the speaker's name:
- Click the Annotations tab and drag a text annotation onto the timeline. Double-click the annotation on the canvas and enter text. Click the Properties button to edit the text properties.
- Add other customizations:
- Drag assets such as your company logo or other visual elements from the Library or Media Bin onto the timeline.
- To add a clickable call-to-action such as a link to subscribe to your newsletter, channel, or social media, see Interactive Hotspots.
- To animate text or visual elements, see Enhance Your Video Overview.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.