At manage.techsmith.com, you can view and manage your Direct orders (multi-seat subscriptions purchased via the sales team) for these cloud products:
|Video Review||TechSmith Assets for Snagit|
|TechSmith Knowmia Pro||TechSmith Assets for Camtasia|
|TechSmith Audiate||Screencast Pro|
Renew a Subscription Early
You can renew your multi-seat subscription early during the last 30 days of the current billing period.
When you renew a multi-seat subscription early, it stays active for another billing month or year.
Example — yearly subscription:
- September 20, 2021—Subscription created.
- September 20, 2022—End of the current billing year.
- August 20, 2022– September 19, 2022—Early renewal available.
- September 20, 2023—End of the next billing year, if the subscription is renewed early.
Example — monthly subscription:
- September 20, 2021—Subscription created.
- October 20, 2021—End of the current billing month.
- September 21, 2021–October 19, 2021—Early renewal available.
- November 20, 2021—End of the next billing month, if the subscription is renewed early.
Expand the section below for details about how to renew your multi-seat subscription early.
- Visit manage.techsmith.com and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- Select Direct orders.
- (If you have multiple subscriptions) In the subscription selector, click the subscription that you would like to renew early.
- If you have a product that you do not need to renew, cancel it.
The canceled product remains active by the end of the current billing month or year, and then is automatically removed from your subscription. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Cancelations and Returns.
If you would like to renew your multi-seat subscription with additional products or seats, you can add them after you renew the subscription.
If you would like to renew the subscription with a smaller number of product seats, please revoke assignments for these seats, and then contact Sales to return these seats. After this, proceed to renew the subscription.
- In the Renewal section, click Pay for renewal now.
- Review the products that will be renewed, and the order summary.
Please note that if you purchased a product with a discount, it does not apply during renewal.
- (If your primary payment method is a purchase order) In the Order summary section, provide the purchase order number for this order.
- Click Purchase.
- (If your primary payment method is a purchase order) Familiarize with the Terms and Conditions for the products that you are about to renew.
- Confirm that you would like to complete the purchase and renew the subscription.
Your subscription is renewed for another billing month or year.
For example, if your monthly subscription was due to expire on October 20, 2021, and you renewed it early on October 3, 2021, the new expiration date is November 20, 2021.
A PDF copy of the invoice is sent to your billing email address.
- If your primary payment method is a credit card, the payment is processed automatically and appears in Direct orders > Payments. If the payment fails, see (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Handle a Credit Card Error
- If your primary payment method is a purchase order, please make the payment with a check, wire transfer, or credit card within 30 days. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) View and Pay My Invoices.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the Renewal section, the Pay for renewal now option may be unavailable. Or, after you click Pay for renewal now, the Purchase option may be inactive.
More than 30 days remain until the end of the current billing month or year, so early renewal is not available yet.
You are registered as a tax-exempt customer. Please contact Sales to renew your subscription.
Your multi-seat account is blocked because of overdue invoices. See (Multi-Seat Subscriptions) Unblock an Account.
- On the subscription page, you can view the new expiration date.
For example, if the expiration date for your monthly subscription was October 20, 2021, and you renewed it early on October 3, 2021, the new expiration date is November 20, 2021.
- In Direct orders > History, the Subscription renewed event appears.
- At your billing email address, you should receive an order confirmation email with the invoice attached.
- You can view a new invoice in Direct orders > Invoices.
This help topic is for Assets for Camtasia, Assets for Snagit, Audiate, Knowmia Pro, Screencast Pro, and Video Review.
If you are looking for information about Camtasia, Knowmia Enterprise, Snagit, or our other products, please visit our help center.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.