Before we begin
On the subscription management portal at manage.techsmith.com, you can view and manage your multi-seat subscription for these products:
|Video Review||Assets for Snagit|
|Knowmia Pro||Assets for Camtasia|
If you do not have a multi-seat subscription, see Purchase a Multi-Seat Subscription.
If you need a one-seat subscription, or are looking for a different product (Snagit, Camtasia, or other), you can visit our online store. Please note that licenses and subscriptions purchased in the online store cannot be managed on the subscription management portal.
You can renew the subscription early during the last 30 days of the current billing period.
When you renew the subscription early, it remains active for another billing term.
Example – yearly subscription:
- Oct 12, 2020 – subscription created
- Oct 11, 2021 – current billing period begins
- Sep 11, 2021–Oct 11, 2021 – early renewal available
- Oct 11, 2022 – new expiration date
Example – monthly subscription:
- Oct 12, 2021 – subscription created
- Nov 11, 2021 – current billing period begins
- Oct 13, 2021–Nov 11, 2021 – early renewal available
- Dec 11, 2021 – new expiration date
Expand the section below for details about how to renew your subscription early.
- Go to manage.techsmith.com and sign in with your TechSmith account.
- (If you have multiple subscriptions) On the Subscriptions page, select the subscription which you would like to renew early.
- If you have a product that you do not need to renew, cancel it.
The canceled product remains active until the end of the current billing term, and then is automatically removed from your subscription. See Multi-Seat Subscriptions: Cancelations and Returns.
If you would like to renew the subscription with additional products or seats, you can add them after you renew the subscription.
If you would like to renew the subscription with a smaller number of product seats, please revoke assignments for these seats, and then contact Sales to return these seats. After this, proceed to renew the subscription.
- In the Renewal section, click Pay for renewal now.
- Review the products that will be renewed and order summary.
- (If your primary payment method is purchase order) In the Order summary section, provide the purchase order number for this order.
- In the Order summary section, click Purchase.
- (If your primary payment method is purchase order) Familiarize with the Terms and Conditions for the products that you are about to renew.
- Confirm that you would like to complete the purchase and renew the subscription.
Subscription is renewed for another billing term (month or year).
For example, if the previous expiration date for your monthly subscription was April 10, 2021, and you renewed it on April 3, 2021, the new expiration date is May 10, 2021.
A PDF copy of the invoice is sent to your billing email address.
- If your primary payment method is credit card, the payment is processed automatically. If the payment fails, see Multi-Seat Subscriptions: Handle a Credit Card Error.
- If your primary payment method is purchase order, please make the payment with a check, wire transfer, or credit card within 30 days. See Multi-Seat Subscriptions: View and Pay My Invoices.
Frequently Asked Questions
In the Renewal section, the Pay for renewal now option may be unavailable. Or, after you click Pay for renewal now, the Purchase option may be inactive.
More than 30 days remain until the end of the current billing term, so early renewal is not available yet.
You are registered as a tax-exempt customer. Please contact Sales to renew your subscription.
Your account is blocked because of overdue invoices. See Multi-Seat Subscriptions: Unblock an Account.
On the subscription page, you can view the new expiration date.
For example, if the previous expiration date was April 10, 2021, and you renewed your monthly subscription on April 07, 2021, the new expiration date is May 10, 2021.
In Subscription history, the Subscription renewed event appears.
At your billing email address, you should receive an order confirmation email with invoice attached. Also, you can view the financial details on the Invoices and Payments and refunds tabs.
This help topic is for Video Review, TechSmith Assets for Snagit, TechSmith Assets for Camtasia, TechSmith Knowmia Pro, and Audiate. If you are looking for information about TechSmith Snagit, TechSmith Camtasia, or TechSmith Knowmia Enterprise, please visit our help center.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.