To add media to My Library, complete any of the following:
- Record a Video
- Upload Media from Computer
- Share from Snagit or Camtasia
- Import from YouTube
- Upload from TechSmith Capture
Upload Media from Computer
- Select Create > Upload Media.
- The Upload Media dialog appears, drag a file onto the dialog or click Select Files to Upload. Ctrl+click to select multiple files. See Supported File Formats.
- After the file(s) upload, click the Close button.
The file(s) appear in My Library or the selected folder.
Share from Snagit or Camtasia
In Snagit or Camtasia, select Share > TechSmith Knowmia. The media uploads to My Library after processing.
To edit the captions for videos created in Camtasia, select the Accessibility tab and click the Edit button.
Import from YouTube
- Select Create > Import from YouTube.
- Paste the video URL into the YouTube URL field and click Submit.
The video is added to My Library or the selected folder and Knowmia links to the YouTube Video after processing. The video is not copied into your Library. If the video is removed from YouTube, it will no longer be available in Knowmia.
Upload from TechSmith Capture
After recording a video in TechSmith Capture, click the Upload button. The media uploads to My Library.
If you previously recorded videos in TechSmith Capture and did not upload after recording, complete the following:
- Open TechSmith Capture.
- Click Show Upload Queue. The Upload Queue contains a list of previous captures not uploaded to Knowmia.
- Hover your cursor over the capture to upload and click Open.
- A preview of the capture opens. Click Upload to upload the capture to Knowmia.
- Repeat this process for any captures in the Upload Queue.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback