If you purchased a one-seat product subscription in our online store, you can view it in manage.techsmith.com > Online store orders. To get more seats, please contact our team at email@example.com.
If you purchased a product subscription through our sales team, you can view it in manage.techsmith.com > Direct orders. You can then purchase more product seats by using the Edit product option.
- Visit manage.techsmith.com and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- Select Direct orders.
- Select the subscription with the product for which you would like to purchase additional seats.
- From the product menu (), select Edit product.
If this option is not available, your subscription expired. To renew your subscription, and then purchase additional seats, see this support article. To purchase the seats without renewing the subscription, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In New total seats, enter the new number of total seats. For example, if you currently have six seats and need two more seats, enter 8.
Based on the Rate plan, the system selects the applicable pricing tier. In this example, you are purchasing two additional seats at a yearly price per seat of USD 150.00 (tier 2).
Each product has a limit on the number of seats that you can purchase by yourself. If you need more seats, please contact our team at email@example.com.
- Click Show price to view the prorated price of additional seats.
- In the Order summary section, click Calculate.
- If your primary payment method is a purchase order, provide its number. Click Purchase.
If the button is inactive, see the Why can’t I complete the purchase? section in this article.
- If your primary payment method is a purchase order, familiarize with the Terms and Conditions for the product that you are about to purchase.
- Confirm that you would like to place your order.
- A PDF copy of the invoice is sent to your billing email address.
If your primary payment method is a purchase order, you can view a hint about an unpaid invoice. Please make the payment within 30 days. For more information, see this support article.
- Visit the Seats page to assign the purchased seats to end users. See this support article.
While you are purchasing additional seats, in the Order summary section, the Purchase button may be inactive. Or, after you click Purchase, an error occurs.
Your current primary payment method is different than the one that was used to purchase the subscription. Please choose a different payment method or contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the purchase.
Your multi-seat account is blocked because of overdue invoices. See this support article.
You are registered as a tax-exempt customer. Please contact our team at email@example.com to complete the purchase.