The Coach's Eye apps and services, including coachseye.com, are being actively retired by TechSmith. This retirement includes a one-year grace period, running from September 14, 2021 until September 15, 2022. During this time, the apps and services will remain fully supported. However, at the end of the grace period all support will end and active subscriptions will expire.
This article is intended to help customers understand how best to download all content from the website at one time.
This tool is available for users with 50 or more videos in their lockers. For users with less than 50 videos use the following method to download videos individually: Saving a Coach's Eye Video from Your Cloud Locker to Your Computer
For users with 50 or more videos this will require access to a computer with enough storage to download all of the content from your Coach's Eye Lockers. To view how much storage is used on the website login to www.coachseye.com to view your storage.
This indicates at least 7.3 GB of free space is needed on the computer.
This can only be completed once.
Videos will no longer be uploaded.
How to Use the Download Tool
While logged follow these steps to download the content to your computer.
- Click on your name or picture in the top right corner.
- From the drop-down menu select account.
- If you have more than 50 videos in your Coach's Eye account click Request Video Downloads.
- Request Submitted will appear, and you will receive an email with a link to download the content once it is ready.
- Once the email is available there will be a Download Now button that will download a .zip file of all the content to the download folder on your computer.
- If there is not enough storage on the computer for these files you will either need to make room, or use an external device such as a flash drive or hard drive to save the content. Within the web browser the download location can be changed to an external location.
Change Download Folder Steps: