Similar to other users, I'm having issues with my webcam freezing midway through recording videos.
- Camtasia 2020, newly installed
- Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 on
- a new 2020 Macbook Pro
- The built-in webcam for video
- an external mic (Zoom H1N) for audio.
- Powerpoint from Office 365 for screensharing on an external screen with presenter view on the laptop.
The problem has happened multiple times (at least half the time) and I'm only recording 10-15 min videos.
The screenshare is fine, the audio is fine, but the webcam video freezes partway through.
Help? I can't keep re-recording these videos, I need to get a whole bunch of them ready for online teaching. This is the whole reason I bought Camtasia.
How do I fix this?
Please sign in to leave a comment.