Greetings friends. It’s that time of year again…we hope you are seeing a pattern towards the end of April each year. 😁
TechSmith is pleased to announce Camtasia 2021 is now available!
There’s never been a better time to be a creator. The market is exploding with demand for more content, faster creation and increased creative expression. Our goal at TechSmith is to find the sweet spot—bringing together a powerful set of capabilities united to an approachable user experience—that helps you create high quality content, fast.
It’s been a wild and wacky year for the citizens of planet Earth—we hope the new version of Camtasia brings some joy to your life and work. Let us know how we did.
You can download builds of Camtasia and Audiate from the links directly below.
Camtasia 2021 Download:
TechSmith Audiate Download:
I highly encourage everyone to check out this overview video for a taste of some of the exciting new capabilities in Camtasia.
Camtasia 2021 Overview Video
You can find new Help Content in the links below. More training will be coming soon.
Organize Your Camtasia Project Files
How to Use Group Tabs https://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-camtasia-grouped-media.html
Unofficial Tuts / Feature Overviews
What’s New in Camtasia 2021
New Transitions and Visual Effects
- Added new 75+ Transitions and Transition categories
- Added 3d LUT Visual Effect (Mac, coming soon on Windows)
- Added Motion Blur Visual Effect
- Added Round Corners Visual Effect
- Added Media Matte Visual Effect
- Added Audio Emphasize Audio Effect
- Added TechSmith Audiate integration
- Added Editor VU Meter (Windows)
Quick Property Asset Creation
- Added Additional properties to Quick Property Assets
- Added Automatic Quick Properties when Grouping
- Added Quick Property Editor for creating custom Quick Property Assets
- Added New Animation Shortcuts / Behaviors
- Added Automatic Animation Tool
- Added Zoom and Pan Animation Tool (Mac)
- Added support for Lottie animations
Editing & Workflow Improvements
- Added ability to generate proxy videos for improved editing performance
- Added New Group workflow (Windows)
- Added Support for Standalone Projects (Windows)
- Added Duplicate media shortcut (Mac - Cmd + D)
- Added ability to collapse Property Panel elements
- Added Visual Effects bypass toggle switch to the Property Panel
- Added Jump to Time by using timecode display (Mac)
- Improved Canvas zooming / panning
- New Welcome Window with project launcher and Learning Center
- New and Improved Recorder UI (Windows)
Please sign in to leave a comment.