30 June 2021: Camtasia (Windows) 2021.0.5
- Added 3d LUT Visual Effect.
- Source file names are now truncated in standalone projects if they would have been too long to save.
- Added option to Recorder: Show countdown before recording.
- Added option to Recorder: Omit recorder from recordings.
- Added option to Recorder: Restore cursor location after pause.
- Added option to Recorder: Exit recorder after recording is stopped.
- Improved text navigation while typing in Annotations.
- Added indicator to About dialog when Camtasia is using Scalable Offline Activation.
- Fixed a user-reported startup crash.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when importing a media.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting tools from the Tool panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause multiple undo points for a single scaling action.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a horizontal scrollbar in the Properties panel.
- Fixed a bug that could cause recordings to be lost if an error happened during recording.
- Fixed a bug that could cause auto-normalization settings to be ignored when using Ripple Delete.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Recorder to enter a bad state if closed while recording.
The full release notes for all versions can be found here: https://support.techsmith.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006443267-Camtasia-Windows-Version-History
Existing users can use the Help > Check for Updates menu. New users who download from the website should always get the latest version.
Please sign in to leave a comment.