3 August 2021: Camtasia (Windows) 2021.0.6
- Media Width and Height are now accurate to one decimal place in the Properties panel.
- Added support for Motion JPEG MOV files.
- Improved startup handling when WebView2 component is not installed.
- Removed add-in support for 32-bit Powerpoint.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a color shift when exporting to MP4.
- Fixed a bug that could cause reduced performance in large projects.
- Improved error handling when Camtasia cannot launch due to missing or corrupted dll files.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when nesting media using Noise Removal.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using Zoom-n-Pan.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when declining to recover a recording.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to too many undo points when editing annotations.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to too many undo points when editing multiple objects with Behaviors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented LUT files from being imported in German Camtasia installations.
- Fixed a bug that ignored some plugin preferences during enterprise deployments.
- Fixed a bug that caused a proxy badge to be incorrectly shown on keystroke callouts.
The full release notes for all versions can be found here: https://support.techsmith.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006443267-Camtasia-Windows-Version-History
Existing users can use the Help > Check for Updates menu. New users who download from the website should always get the latest version.
Please sign in to leave a comment.