I just installed Snagit 2022 on a new mac running Big Sur 11.6. I've used other versions of Snagit for a number of years but this is the first time I can recall this behaviour.
Here's how the issue presents:
- When using image capture it works as normal on say a chrome webpage capture on the main screen whether Chrome is full screen or not.
- On a second display capture works fine if chrome isn't maximised
- If it is maximised on the second display then when I click capture from Snagit (on my main display) the second screen goes black except for a small band across the top of the screen (about half the width of any toolbar, tabs etc of the application)
- This behaviour is the same regardless of the application in full screen mode on the second display
- If I use timer delay I can capture on an app maximised in the second display as normal
Since I have a workaround with the timer this is not a critical issue but I'd still like to fix it
Please sign in to leave a comment.