Camtasia Mac 22.1.0 - Released August 9, 2022
Camtasia 22.1.0 is now available for macOS users. It's a significant release with some awesome new features that demonstrate our ongoing commitment to continuously deliver value for our users. We hope you enjoy!
- Added the ability to navigate between cursor image changes to the Cursor tab of the Properties Panel.
- Added Recorded Cursors Set to the cursor image options in Properties Panel Cursor tab.
- Added Mac and Windows System Cursors Sets to the cursor image options in Properties Panel Cursor tab.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a different cursor image from the recording.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a vector system cursor image.
- Added the ability choose the cursor image used with the Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position of a Camtasia Recording.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position when using the Cursor Path Creator effect.
Blur Region Effect
- Added Blur Region visual effect with configurable blur amount and tint color. Enjoy frosted glass in any shade your heart desires.
- Added customizable properties for some transitions.
- Improved video export performance.
- Changed default MP4 export data rate to 6,000 kbps.
- Days remaining in a customer maintenance agreement is now hidden until 30 days are remaining.
- Days remaining in a customer maintenance agreement is now hidden for all enterprise customers.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
A couple of overview videos to get you up and running with Cursor Swap and Blur Region features.
Blur Region Effect:
Great news, was wondering when a new update would come.
It will be interesting to see whether Camtasia 22 on an M2 MacBook Air is faster at rendering than an M1 MBA, given the video processing hardware on chip that the M2 has compared with the M1.
Anyway congratulations on the update and thank you for releasing it!
Since I upgraded to this version, the audio and video are not synching. Mac desktop pro (intel), 96GB RAM, Big Sur. Happens later in the video and is a PIA to edit. It also seems to not capture some video.0
great update, but I lost system audio (my mistake, I uninstalled it from 2021 Camtasia on the same box, and it broke the 2022 install. Now both instances of Camtasia do not have system audio. Ha! But maybe it's my version of Ventura I'm running on this M1...
Also, in 2022 the recorded audio from my Blue Yeti is choppy and unsynced. Still works great in 2011.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.