Camtasia 2022.2.0 (Mac) & Camtasia 2022.1.1 (Win) Released
I’m happy to announce a killer combination punch from Camtasia Windows and Camtasia Mac. What exciting bits can you expect when you download and install these shiny new bits? Let’s dig in.
Camtasia 2022.1.1 (Win)
- Improved support for HEVC-encoded video files (h.265). This will immediately improve the user experience video footage shot on mobile devices. We now have a staged fallback in place that uses the Microsoft decoder when installed and falls back to FFMPG CPU decoding otherwise.
- Added Canvas snapping for visual FX with corner and center handles. This quality life improvement makes it significantly easier to align region based effects. The little things add up.
- Cursor path line types now show as disabled when they are unavailable.
- When generating cursor paths, the last keyframe will now be selected first.
- Esc key will now exit Cursor Path Editing mode.
- Added ability to disconnect Bezier handles and move independently while holding down the Ctrl key.
The cursor improvements add marked refinements to the cursor editing experience and bring Windows into alignment with Mac.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reversing a TREC file without screen media.
- Fixed a startup crash for Japanese users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Transitions to be listed out of alpha order.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Copy Selected Effects to be shown when it should not be.
- Fixed an error that could occur when extending a media.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Behaviors from showing in the Favorites dropdown on startup.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a cursor point to be deselected when clicking with a modifier key.
- Fixed a bug that cause effects to be removed when replacing a media.
Camtasia 2022.2.0 (Mac)
- Reverse Video
- Added ability to reverse video clips in the Media Bin. It’s finally here on Mac which brings us into parity on both platforms for this much requested capability.
- Updated Canvas dimension presets. We took a long hard look at distribution platforms preferred resolutions and now provide a full array of horizontal, vertical and square options.
- Updated Recorder dimension presets for screen content. The options here mirror the Canvas options for easy 1:1 mapping.
- Removed Vimeo Output. Please export to local disk and upload using web browser instead.
- Fixed issues with adjusting ease-in and ease-out values on visual effects.
- Fixed an issue with effects not be preserved when replacing media.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented projects using Clip Speed from saving.
- Misc. bug fixes.
Quick and Dirty Overview Videos – Enjoy
Canvas Dimension Presets:
- Camtasia Mac is now a Universal app that fully supports Apple Silicon.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Before updating to this new Camtaisa, I was using Camtasia 8, which was released I think in 2016 or so. Anyway, one of the things I LOVED about the old camtasia is the ability to move your recording region around as you needed to. I HATE that this new Camtasia doesn't give you that ability! It's like taking a step backwards!
Please bring that feature back. It was very useful to be able to grab the corners of the recording region and be able to adjust it up or down as needed while I was recording a screen.0
PLEASE, release for LINUX!2
Where is the link for the download?0
Thank you for sharing the latest updates for Camtasia Windows and Camtasia Mac. It's great to see that there are feature updates and bug fixes included in these releases. The improved support for HEVC-encoded video files on Camtasia Windows and the ability to reverse video clips on Camtasia Mac are definitely noteworthy additions. It's also good to see that there are bug fixes included that address issues with transitions, effects, and media. The quick overview videos you shared are also helpful in demonstrating these updates. Overall, it seems like a solid release for Camtasia users on both Windows and Mac platforms.0
I have 2 licenses for this great software. If you release it for LINUX I will certainly buy another one! Maybe 2! Linux market share is increasing and will continue to do so! Techsmith would profit a lot doing a Linux version.
PLEASE, release for LINUX!0
To find the most up-to-date information about software releases, I recommend visiting the official TechSmith website or checking other reliable sources for the latest news and updates on Camtasia."Tea of Life" is not a specific term or product that I'm familiar with. They should provide details about any recent releases, including Camtasia 2022.2.0 for Mac and Camtasia 2022.1.1 for Windows.0
amtasia, a popular screen recording and video editing software, has released two new versions: Camtasia 2022.2.0 for Mac and Camtasia 2022.1.1 for Windows. These updates bring various improvements and enhancements to enhance the user experience and provide additional features. Here are some highlights of the releases:
Camtasia 2022.2.0 for Mac:
- Improved performance and stability for smoother editing and rendering free
- Enhanced multi-track editing capabilities, allowing users to work with multiple media files and effects more efficiently.
- Updated visual effects and transitions, providing users with more creative options to enhance their videos.
- Expanded media library with new royalty-free assets, including stock music, video intros, lower thirds, and more.
- Enhanced export options, allowing users to export their videos in a variety of formats and resolutions, optimized for different platforms and devices.
Camtasia 2022.2.0 for Mac and Camtasia 2022.1.1 for Windows have been released, bringing several improvements and features to the popular screen recording and video editing software.
In Camtasia 2022.2.0 (Mac), users can expect enhancements such as improved media bin organization, enhanced visual effects, better media playback, and increased stability. The update also includes bug fixes and performance optimizations to provide a smoother experience for Mac users to macco
For Camtasia 2022.1.1 (Windows), the release focuses on bug fixes and stability improvements. Users can benefit from a more reliable software performance, addressing issues that may have been present in previous versions.0
Please sign in to leave a comment.