Download it here: https://www.techsmith.com/download/camtasia/
We will be updating other threads to let people know of features improvements they were interested in.
Thank you for participating in this community. Your feedback has had a large impact on the shape of Camtasia 2019.
Here are the main features in this release: https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia-upgrade.html
Camtasia 2019 has a lot of improvements spanning the breadth of the product. Here’s the full list of release notes:
- Added ability to automatically adjust audio levels with defined Loudness Units Full Scale (LUFS) normalization.
- Added new mouse cursor effect to smooth out cursor movements
- Expanded number of customizable product hotkeys and shortcuts
- Added direct integration with TechSmith Video Review service
- Added new Block Text style for annotations
- Added properties to adjust vertical and horizontal text spacing in annotations
- Added Whip Spin transition
- Add ability to include logos and images to Themes
- Added additional device frames for download in TechSmith Assets
- Added “Open in Camtasia” option for TechSmith Asset downloads
- Added Outline Edges, Mosaic, and Color Tint to Visual Effects (Mac)
- Added TouchBar interactions for New Project, New Recording, Open Project, Start Recording, Stop Recording, Pause Recording, Scrub timeline, Split video, Split All, Next Media, and Previous Media (Mac)
- Improved SmartFocus functionality
- Updated Canvas preset sizes to match more modern devices and platforms
- Added support for importing and using PDF files (Windows)
- Added batch project export option (Mac)
- Added new device frames (free & paid) to the TechSmith Asset Store.
- Added option to hide desktop icons during recording (Mac)
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Camtasia Recorder to record a black frame at the beginning of recording (Windows)
- Fixed an issue preventing H.263-encoded mp4s from playing back properly (Windows)
- Fixed a problem that impacted editing performance on systems with Intel Integrated graphics processors when scaling down large images (Windows)
- Fixed a problem that impacted editing performance on systems with Intel Integrated graphics processors when applying Behaviors to text callouts (Windows)
- Fixed a crash that could occur while editing a clip with both a stitch and the clip speed effect applied (Windows)
- Fixed an issue that could cause audio clips to seek incorrectly across splits (Windows)
- Fixed an issue that could cause colors to decode incorrectly on some users' machines (Mac)
- Retired FTP output. (Windows)
- Retired ability to add new Legacy Callouts to a project.
- Retired ability to add (old) Device Frames to a project. (Mac)
Consistent Audio Leveling
Our automatic audio leveling solution delivers consistent audio levels between clips and from project to project. Never worry about blowing out your ears when watching back to back Camtasia videos you’ve produced.
If you’re interested in an in depth explanation of our audio leveling solution, please view the video below provided by one of the Camtasia engineers who worked on this feature.
Cursor Smoothing is an effect that can be added to any media on the timeline that contains mouse cursor data, similar to Cursor Highlight and Cursor Magnify.
Also similar to other cursor effects, the Smoothing effect can be trimmed, and multiple effects can be added to a single media.
What does it do?
In short, cursor smoothing tries to detect the "important" locations on the screen where you've moved your mouse, and transitions between these locations as seamlessly as possible.
How are "important" locations decided?
There are two factors we take into consideration:
- Clicks: These tend to be the most important parts of mouse movement, so we use them as a basis for smoothing. In other words, at its most basic level, cursor smoothing will simply make the cursor move smoothly from one click location to the next click location.
- Pauses: During testing, we found that it was very useful to also try and detect the places where the cursor has simply stopped moving. For example, if you've clicked on a text field, then moved the cursor away so it doesn't block the field while you're typing, we try to detect that and account for it. Note that cursor pauses can be toggled off, but are turned on by default.
There are (currently) four ways that cursor smoothing can be adjusted. These can be changed in the Cursor Smoothing properties panel:
Camtasia 2019 allows you to customize 10x the number of keyboard shortcuts that can be used with Camtasia. It’s already a fan favorite internally on our product team. We hope more advanced editors will see the same productivity gains we are enjoying.
Adding Logos to Themes
Camtasia now allows you to include logos as part of your custom created themes. Make sure you include your company logo in all of your themes!
You can now import and use PDF files on Camtasia Windows and Mac. PDF is an excellent vector graphics format that allows users to scale graphics to any resolution without loss of quality. No more jaggies! Multi-page pdf files are not supported.
Improved Text Formatting
Camtasia now supports vertical and horizontal text spacing. Control the space between characters vertically and the space between lines of text horizontally.
There’s also a new Block Style formatting option. Pro tip, right click on your text on the canvas and choose Apply Block Text Style from the context menu.
New Device Frames
Do yourself a favor and head over to Asset Store and download the brand new device frames that have been added there. Super polished and oh so useful. At the very least, grab up the free ones that TechSmith is providing to all Camtasia customers.
Thanks again for all of your support. Building this product for you means the world to us. We hope you enjoy!
Camtasia Technical Product Manager
Mobile Technical Product Manager
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.