Welcome to the TechSmith User Community, your place to connect with like-minded individuals in a user-to-user driven community focusing primarily on user-driven support and product/services feedback. We at TechSmith are thrilled that you've come here to discuss topics related to our products and services and cannot wait to hear from you!
Please take a moment to read the following community guidelines before posting or commenting. To maintain an open, respectful, and educational space, we ask that your posts/comments are respectful to not only others in the community, including TechSmith and its employees. The following Code of Conduct will be enforced as TechSmith sees fit.
TechSmith User Community Code of Conduct
We fully support an open and friendly community environment and in order to maintain such a space, we ask that community members treat one another with respect, act with good intentions, and use good judgement in your posts and responses. You are responsible for your own actions within this community space and failure to abide by the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action.
Key things to remember while participating within the community
- Be respectful and friendly
- Use appropriate tone and language - be nice, do not use foul or inappropriate language
- Encourage others, especially new community members
- Share what you know
- Ask others for help and provide help to others if you are able
- Provide constructive, helpful answers and feedback - stay on topic
- Give as much detail as possible, provide screenshots and recordings wherever possible
Here are a few things we do not permit within our community
- Do not post or link to information that is deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, harassing or hateful
- Do not post or link to offensive or inappropriate content or content intended to be inflammatory
- Do not post or link to content that promotes or encourages illegal activities, sexual services or products, or pornography
- Do not post or link to viruses, bots, worms, trojan horses or other malicious software, or utilize the community to post, link to, generate, distribute or promote any kind of spam, including the use of counterfeit software/software keys
- Do not post or link to content that violates anyone’s intellectual property rights (including copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, moral and other property or proprietary rights) or which you do not have the right to post or link to. You may link to other community content or publicly available TechSmith documentation if appropriately attributed and relevant.
- Do not post or link to content that violates any person’s privacy rights
- Do not post on behalf of other users without their express permission
- Do not post or link to confidential information of TechSmith, its partners, affiliates or vendors or any third party
- Do not misrepresent yourself or lie about your identity or affiliation or falsely imply any association or sponsorship by TechSmith or its partners
- Do not solicit community members for any commercial purpose. If relevant to the discussion, you may provide a link to trustworthy applications and services that work in tandem with TechSmith products. Self-promotion is acceptable as long as it is relevant to the topic at hand and is within the scope of these community guidelines.
- Do not promote or advertise third party services and applications unless the use of said application(s) is to better further the community's collective use of TechSmith products and services. This is a TechSmith community forum and as such, topics should revolve around its products, services, and what they are attempting to deliver; given the multitude of uses, we ask that when posting about third party products, please do so with taste and only where it is relevant to the topic at hand. (example: recommending 3rd party applications such as HandBrake or Audacity to help a user through an issue with Camtasia is acceptable whereas recommending applications / services to replace a TechSmith product or service is unacceptable).
- Do not spam the community with third party applications and services, nor with identical responses (e.g. repeatedly cutting and pasting the same response; each comment, thread, or response should feel unique and human). Doing so will result in removal of the offending post and may result in your account being restricted.
- Do not solicit community members for their personal details, if a member posts their contact information to the forums in an attempt to assist another user, it does not give other members of the community license to arbitrarily contact or harass that member. Contacting members outside of the TechSmith user community unless permission is explicitly granted by that user is a ban-able offense.
- Do not post or link to content that disparages TechSmith products and services. TechSmith accepts all forms of criticism, positive or negative, and we ask that when providing feedback, you do so with respect to other community members, TechSmith, and TechSmith Employees.
- For your own safety, do not post your contact information or email address in the community. This is a publicly visible forum.
- Do not provide inaccurate answers to questions; if you don't know the answer, it's better not to comment.
- Do not utilize or interact with the community in any way that violates the various TechSmith products/services EULA, Zendesk Terms of Service or Zendesk User Content and Conduct policy
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts that do not conform to our Community Code of Conduct, without warning. We also reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend or bar a user who violates these Community Code of Conduct.
To report behavior or content that violates or is inconsistent with these Community Code of Conduct, please contact the TechSmith Community Manager at email@example.com
Thank you for being a part of the TechSmith User Community Forums; relax, be respectful, and please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.