Can you hear that my fellow Screenmaniacs? It’s the sound of thunder rolling and echoing across the digital plumbing--rattling those monitors and mice. Makes me twitch we excitement and mash those keys with anticipation. Today, a second clap of August thunder--Camtasia 2022.1.0 Windows--can be heard. It’s a significant release demonstrating our commitment to give you the best screen creation tools on the market. We hope you find many hours of enjoyment exploring and creating using it.
- Added ability to reverse video clips in the Media Bin. This is a super long-standing request from customers, that’s been on my personal PM bucket list for 4+ years. The wait is over. Turn on. Tune in and bend time, my friends.
Blur Region Effect
- Added Blur Region visual effect with configurable blur amount and tint color. Enjoy frosted glass in any shade your heart desires.
Freeze Region Effect
- Added Freeze Region visual effect. Select any region of the screen and freeze the selected area, or inverted selection area, in place for the duration of the effect. Get rid of those annoying / embarrassing pop-ups with a simple drag and drop effect. Screen differentiation. It’s our calling card. We're on a mission to make screen video malleable, and Freeze Region is another milestone on that journey. I can’t wait to see what you all do with it.
- Added customizable properties for some transitions.
- Added labeled expanders to the Favorites Tool.
- The last-used folder is now remembered when using the modern export experience. Don’t sleep on it--it gets rid of a major annoyance for users.
- Updated the YouTube exporter. Brand new modern UI. Streamlined workflows. THE dominant video platform and the best screen creation tools on the market deserved this.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements.
Blur Region Effect Overview:
Reverse Video Results Demo:
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.