I’m happy to announce a killer combination punch from Camtasia Windows and Camtasia Mac. What exciting bits can you expect when you download and install these shiny new bits? Let’s dig in.
Camtasia 2022.1.1 (Win)
- Improved support for HEVC-encoded video files (h.265). This will immediately improve the user experience video footage shot on mobile devices. We now have a staged fallback in place that uses the Microsoft decoder when installed and falls back to FFMPG CPU decoding otherwise.
- Added Canvas snapping for visual FX with corner and center handles. This quality life improvement makes it significantly easier to align region based effects. The little things add up.
- Cursor path line types now show as disabled when they are unavailable.
- When generating cursor paths, the last keyframe will now be selected first.
- Esc key will now exit Cursor Path Editing mode.
- Added ability to disconnect Bezier handles and move independently while holding down the Ctrl key.
The cursor improvements add marked refinements to the cursor editing experience and bring Windows into alignment with Mac.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when reversing a TREC file without screen media.
- Fixed a startup crash for Japanese users.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Transitions to be listed out of alpha order.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Copy Selected Effects to be shown when it should not be.
- Fixed an error that could occur when extending a media.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent Behaviors from showing in the Favorites dropdown on startup.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a cursor point to be deselected when clicking with a modifier key.
- Fixed a bug that cause effects to be removed when replacing a media.
Camtasia 2022.2.0 (Mac)
- Reverse Video
- Added ability to reverse video clips in the Media Bin. It’s finally here on Mac which brings us into parity on both platforms for this much requested capability.
- Updated Canvas dimension presets. We took a long hard look at distribution platforms preferred resolutions and now provide a full array of horizontal, vertical and square options.
- Updated Recorder dimension presets for screen content. The options here mirror the Canvas options for easy 1:1 mapping.
- Removed Vimeo Output. Please export to local disk and upload using web browser instead.
- Fixed issues with adjusting ease-in and ease-out values on visual effects.
- Fixed an issue with effects not be preserved when replacing media.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented projects using Clip Speed from saving.
- Misc. bug fixes.
Quick and Dirty Overview Videos – Enjoy
Canvas Dimension Presets:
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.