Camtasia Windows 2022.2.0 - Released September 27, 2022Épinglée
A complete feature brief with video demos can be found here.
Cursor Image Replace
- Added the ability to navigate between cursor image changes to the Properties Panel.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a different cursor image from the recording.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a vector system cursor image.
- Added the ability to choose the cursor image used with the Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Added Recorded Cursors Set to the Cursor Image Replace combo box in the Properties Panel.
- Added Mac and Windows System Cursors Sets to the Cursor Image Replace options in the Properties Panel.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position of a Camtasia Recording.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position when using the Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Added Current Cursor Image Display
- Added Cursor Image Keyframe Indicator
- Delete Cursor Image Keyframes
- Add New Cursor Image Keyframes
- Added Cursor Replace Operations
- Replace Current Cursor
- Replace All Similar Cursors
- Replace All Cursors
- Added Search Bar to Transitions Tool Panel
- Added Edit in Audiate options to properties panel when media is selected on the Timeline.
- Added Remove All Stitches to menu bar and media context menus.
- Set WAV as default format for Audio Narration.
Added Customizable Shortcuts:
- Remove All Stitches (default: CTRL + Shift + \)
Deprecated / Removed
- Removed Vimeo Output
- Fixed audio / video sync issues with OBS and Reincubate Camo virtual cameras.
- Updated crash reporting dialog to include a hyperlink to TechSmith tech support.
- Updated the End User License Agreement with new TechSmith physical address.
- Changed the mouse cursor opacity in the Camtasia 2022 Default Template to 100%.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting properties after deleting a Marker.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using mp4s with very large dimensions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing project frame rates.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from modifying the Extend Frame duration.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from renaming quizzes on the timeline.
- Fixed a bug that could create apparent gaps in the timeline when combining Clip Speed with Magnetic Tracks.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Audiate-generated captions from being trimmed out.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when adding a marker to Audiate-generated captions.
where is the Audiate export "edit locked tracks"?
also, the export from Audiate to Camtasia [no locked tracks] is now broke; ticket filed with support0
PowerPoint Crashing - Is there a fix?
This happens to me all the time, it is a known Camtasia issue and highly frustrating. Even in a blank Camtasia video!! I find this beyond annoying, everything works perfectly and then starts the same process of crashing all the time when trying to import PowerPoint.
Trying to search for answers.
I don't have a password on the presentations, I have rebooted, shut down etc. it's an issue! then the recent files disappear too.0
2022.2.1. was released today
the Audiate thing is still broke; behavior is worse than in 2022.2.0.; trimmed edits are not being synched back to original Camtasia project
I will update tech support0
@kayakman - The edit locked tracks in Audiate will show up when they next ship. You set the behavior in Audiate when sending back to Camtasia. Not sure about the specific issue you are seeing, but definitely work with tech support so we can get it logged and resolved.0
I absolutely love all the new cursor editing features. Thanks so much for all the time and effort that was put into this feature. Cleaning up cursor images and paths used to take an hour to do on some of my videos. Now the same exact changes can be done in maybe 5 minutes and it's really really simple. Thank you!0
I keep getting 'Very High' Memory and power usage ratings of late and this is making Camtasia unusable a few days ago everything was fine. No issues on my installation.
Is there an issue with the software of late?0
Current version is 2022.2.1.0
NO Freeze and Extend. Can't get the little box thing or use the menu as it is greyed out! Very frustrated. Cutting a still and pasting to get the few seconds i need. What a waste of time!!!!!!!0
referring to extending a frame?
if so, that still works; are you sure you're working with a video clip, and not an image or an [already] extended frame?0
Hi, Since installing 22.2.1 ( Build 40635), when editing a project that has had a narration added (not using Audiate)., anytime I press 'Play' it takes approx 10 seconds for the media to start playing. This makes editing the project very difficult
( This is on a Core i7 PC with 16GB RAM)1
recommend you contact tech support for assistance with this issue0
Just want to say that the upgrade to the Narration tool rocks!! All the new features save me a lot of time and makes the process a pleasure to use (used to feel like a chore). I like the automatic numbering of narration clips and the way they are grouped in the project file automatically. Great job development team :)0
I just want to remark how awesome the Narration Tool update is. All the new features make the process much more enjoyable to use and save me a tonne of time (used to feel like a chore). I appreciate how the narration clips are automatically numbered and organised in the project file. Wonderful work, development team.0
How do I change the background color on a text box or other annotation feature?0
Camtasia (Windows) 2022.5.0 has now been released with many new features0
Wow, that's really good news.0
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.