A complete feature brief with video demos can be found here.
Cursor Image Replace
- Added the ability to navigate between cursor image changes to the Properties Panel.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a different cursor image from the recording.
- Added ability to replace the recorded cursor image with a vector system cursor image.
- Added the ability to choose the cursor image used with the Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Added Recorded Cursors Set to the Cursor Image Replace combo box in the Properties Panel.
- Added Mac and Windows System Cursors Sets to the Cursor Image Replace options in the Properties Panel.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position of a Camtasia Recording.
- Added the ability to insert a new cursor image at the Playhead position when using the Cursor Path Creator effect.
- Added Current Cursor Image Display
- Added Cursor Image Keyframe Indicator
- Delete Cursor Image Keyframes
- Add New Cursor Image Keyframes
- Added Cursor Replace Operations
- Replace Current Cursor
- Replace All Similar Cursors
- Replace All Cursors
- Added Search Bar to Transitions Tool Panel
- Added Edit in Audiate options to properties panel when media is selected on the Timeline.
- Added Remove All Stitches to menu bar and media context menus.
- Set WAV as default format for Audio Narration.
Added Customizable Shortcuts:
- Remove All Stitches (default: CTRL + Shift + \)
Deprecated / Removed
- Removed Vimeo Output
- Fixed audio / video sync issues with OBS and Reincubate Camo virtual cameras.
- Updated crash reporting dialog to include a hyperlink to TechSmith tech support.
- Updated the End User License Agreement with new TechSmith physical address.
- Changed the mouse cursor opacity in the Camtasia 2022 Default Template to 100%.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when deleting properties after deleting a Marker.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using mp4s with very large dimensions.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when changing project frame rates.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from modifying the Extend Frame duration.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent users from renaming quizzes on the timeline.
- Fixed a bug that could create apparent gaps in the timeline when combining Clip Speed with Magnetic Tracks.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Audiate-generated captions from being trimmed out.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when adding a marker to Audiate-generated captions.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.