This article is highlights important changes in Snagit that are directly relevant to IT administrators and Software Packaging experts tasked with maintaining and deploying Snagit to their user base. To view release notes (for end users), click here.
Snagit 13.1.3 (24 May, 2017)
- Updates to address potential security issues.
Snagit 13.1.2 (18 April, 2017)
- Fixed an issue that would result in an error when trying to record the screen on some Windows 7 machines.
- Can now update your translated files by re-importing a translated XLIFF file.
Snagit 13.1.1 (28 February, 2017)
- Fixed a crash when launching Snagit as a streamed application (AppV).
- Fixed a bug that would prevent Snagit from being deployed with custom themes/presets/outputs and a customized reg file (could only use one or the other).
- Fixed an issue where creating a Desktop shortcut during deployment could trigger a self repair when launching Snagit.
- Recording web camera in Citrix based environments on Server 2012 is no longer supported.
Snagit 13.1.0 (24 January, 2017)
- Deploy Snagit with customized Tool Themes and Capture Presets.
Snagit 13.0.0 (7 June, 2016)
Snagit 12.2.0 (26 August, 2014)
- Added ability to customize the auto-storage location.
- Improved performance of capture workflow in virtual environments.