The project in Camtasia (Mac) does not open and prompts this message: The document "yourFileName.cmproj" could not be opened.
Restore file from a backup copy of the project. If all else fails, follow the instructions below:
- Control-click the .cmproj file.
- Select Show Package Contents.
- Control-click project.tscproj and/or ~project.tscproj.
- Add .BAK extension at the end of the file name.
- Return to the .cmproj file and open it.
If the error recieved propmts Error: Cannot open project, please see this article.