This error message appears: "Error: No audio device is being detected"
This error occurs when no audio devices are detected. To make sure the device is detected,
- See if the audio device is installed correctly.
- Verify the audio device is plugged into the computer.
- Download and install the latest update to the audio drivers.
To manually detect the audio device, please follow the steps below:
- Right-click the Speaker icon.
- Select Recording Devices.
- Right-click the column and select Show Disabled Devices to enable any devices.