Unsupported in Camtasia
The following environments are currently untested and unsupported (but not limited to):
- Parallels for macOS
- VMware Fusion for macOS
- VMware Workstation
- Terminal Server
- Citrix / XenApp
- Microsoft App-V
- Unlisted Virtualized Environment Platforms
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10 Insider Preview
- Windows 11 Insider Preview
Please note that if Camtasia is installed in a virtualized environment (not limited to the above list) that you may experience the following (but not limited to) issues:
- Camtasia may fail on installation or after install, upon launching Camtasia it may crash silently in the background.
- Camtasia may be able to be installed, but upon using, the performance will be degraded.
- The Camtasia Recorder may silently crash on launch.
- Camtasia Recorder may present an error when attempting to record a video with audio/microphone enabled.
- Camtasia Recordings may perform poorly in Camtasia's Editor or it may have audio that is missing/out-of-sync.
Tip: Always Save Internally
For the best performance and to protect your data please work on your projects from your local hard drive. Avoid network drives and cloud drives while working on a project including exporting. Use external drives for transferring, backup, and archiving only.