How do I turn on/off the floating widget (OneClick) at the top/side of the screen?
- Open the main Snagit capture window by clicking on your Start menu > TechSmith > Snagit 13 (red icon)
- Browse to View > Show OneClick
This is the main Snagit capture window in version 12. This can be disabled, in which case either keyboard shortcuts, or the notification area icon (running by the clock) would be used to interact with the Snagit capture options.
- Hover over the Snagit capture window
- Select the gear icon > Preferences
- Choose "Enable Notification Area Icon" and click Apply
The floating capture window will no longer appear on the screen. To initiate a capture, use your programmed hotkeys, or use the notification area icon.