How do I enable scrolling capture?
Follow the steps below to enable scrolling capture:
- Open Snagit, and click the the menu item Snagit > Preferences > Capture tab.
- Under the Scrolling Capture section, click the Enable.
- In the window that opens click Enable Scrolling Capture.
- In the window that opens, click Open System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Automation.
- Click the padlock icon in the lower left corner, and enter your credentials.
- Under "Allow the apps below to control other apps," select Snagit # and SnagitHelper# (if listed). (# refers to the version you are using, e.g. Snagit 2021 and SnagitHelper2021) and any programs listed below.
Not all programs will require permission here. If the program is not listed try scrolling capture in that program and check Automation again if the capture fails.
- Close the System Preferences and Snagit Preferences.