14 November, 2017: Snagit 2018.0.1
- Fixed issue where sometimes arrows had no arrowheads and would create a new Quick Style.
- Fixed floating text properties so now they show font name consistently.
- Fixed crash when canceling a video initialization.
- Changes to German UI layout.
- Fixed photo quality auto-fill so it no longer ignores transparency.
- Fixed crash that could prevent the Snagit Editor from launching.
- Fixed crash that could occur when trying to sign into Snagit.
- Fixed issue that could cause Snagit to prevent Windows from shutting down.
- Fixed memory leak in the TechSmith updater.
24 October, 2017: Snagit 2018.0.0
- Quickly move text or move objects around in images that you have captured. Keep your image content up to date when UIs and the underlying technology changes.
- Communicate changes, suggestions, or give feedback by swiftly editing your captures.
- Do more than just move text around in your capture and choose to edit it directly.
- Choose to capture text on your screen or find and copy text after capture from the whole image or select an area in the image to get specific text.
- Added In-app messages for onboarding (keep a look out for banners in Snagit Editor for helpful tips).
- Drag images and videos from the tray into your OS as a png or mp4.
- Recently used fonts in your OS show at the top of the list in Snagit Editor.
- Resolved several bugs and added other workflow improvements.