Request a Tax or VAT Refund


If you've already purchased in our online store, and you need to request a Tax or VAT refund, you can submit a refund request to FastSpring, our e-commerce partner.

Please visit the FastSpring support site and fill out the form to submit a ticket. You will need to provide:

  1. A copy of your tax exemption certificate or VAT number
  2. Your order number.