Your software key may not be automatically added to your TechSmith account if you purchased Snagit and/or Camtasia:
- Through a reseller, or
- Over the phone, or
- As a guest in the online store.
Follow these steps to manually add a software key to a TechSmith account:
- Open your preferred web browser and navigate to myaccount.techsmith.com.
- Sign in to your TechSmith account.
If you do not have a TechSmith account, create one, and then set your password using the Forgot password option.
- Select My Products.
- Select Save a Software Key or Save Another Software Key.
- Enter your software key and select Save Software Key.
If you are having trouble finding your software key, see this support article.
- Your software key is now saved in your TechSmith account. You can view the name and version of the software that the saved key unlocks. To download the software, select Download.
You can also view your saved key in manage.techsmith.com > Keys.
To add another key, repeat the steps above. If you are having trouble, please submit a ticket.