Not seeing your software key? Here are a few reasons why it may not be saved in your TechSmith account:
- Software was purchased through a reseller or over the phone.
- Someone else purchased the software for you using their account.
You can save the key with your TechSmith account by following these steps:
- Visit manage.techsmith.com and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- Go to the Keys tab.
- Select Save a key or Save another key.
- Enter your software key and select Save key.
- Your software key is now saved in your TechSmith account. You can view the name and version of the software that the saved key unlocks. To download the software, select Download.
If you cannot find your software key, see this support article. Having trouble with the key? Please submit a ticket.
You can also view and manage your software keys at myaccount.techsmith.com > My Products.