How do I record a PowerPoint or Keynote presentation using Camtasia (Mac)?
- Open your presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote.
- Open Camtasia and select File > New Recording.
- Set your camera and audio options in the recorder window:
- Camera Video:
Click to enable camera video. From the Camera dropdown, select the camera device you like to use, such as the built-in FaceTime or a USB camera. A preview of the camera appears.
- Microphone Audio:
Click to enable microphone audio. From the audio dropdown, select the microphone you wish to use.
- System Audio:
Click to enable system audio recording. System audio is the sound from your computer. If the TechSmith Audio Capture Component is not installed, click Need System Audio to install.
- Return to your presentation and place it in either full screen mode or presentation mode.
- Click Start Record.
- Narrate your presentation while recording.
- At the end of the presentation, press Esc to exit the presentation. Press Command-Shift-2 to pause the recording. Name the recording and click Complete.