How do I uninstall Snagit from my computer?
If you plan on reinstalling Snagit, create a back up of your Snagit Library using the steps described in this support article.
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, or Windows 7
- Exit Snagit and Snagit Editor.
- Open the Control Panel. For help locating the Control Panel, see this Microsoft support article.
- Select Programs and Features.
If you do not see the Programs and Features category, locate the Uninstall a program option under Programs.
- Select the version of Snagit to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- Choose to Keep files or Delete files from your Snagit Library.
If you select the Delete files option, the Snagit Library files are permanently deleted. You cannot recover these files.