Installing Snagit does not remove older versions of Snagit. After you have installed, verify everything is working properly, and then you can safely remove the old version(s) following these steps.
- Download snagit.exe after purchasing or from here.
- Locate snagit.exe.
The EXE file is located in the Downloads folder. Open File Explorer and browse to: C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\Downloads\
- Double-click the snagit.exe file to begin installing Snagit.
- Choose the desired language from the dropdown (A).
- Select the I accept the License Terms (B) checkbox and click Install (C). Or, click Options (D) to customize the settings.
If the Modify Repair Remove screen appears, Snagit is already installed on your computer. Close the window and open Snagit from the Windows Start Menu.
Snagit is now installed and ready to use.
Open Snagit on Windows 10
- Click the Start button and select All apps.
- Open the TechSmith folder.
- Select Snagit 2019
Open Snagit on Windows 7
- Click the Start button and select All Programs.
- Open the TechSmith folder and select Snagit 2019.