How do I turn the floating widget (OneClick) found at the top or side of my screen on or off?
Snagit 13 and Later
- Select Start > TechSmith > Snagit Capture.
- Select View > Show OneClick to turn on OneClick.
- Select View > Hide OneClick to turn off OneClick.
OneClick is automatically on when Snagit 12 is installed. To turn off OneClick, please follow the steps below.
- Hover cursor over the Capture window and select the Gear icon > Preferences.
- Select Enable Notification Area Icon under the Capture Window and Notification Area Icon.
- Click Apply.
This action removes OneClick. To capture, use the hotkeys or the Snagit icon in the notification area.