How to move captures in Snagit (Mac) 4 and later from one Apple computer to another.
- Close Snagit.
- Go to the current location of the Autosaved Captures folder on the new computer. By default, this folder is located in the following locations:
- Non-App Store: ~\Documents\Snagit\Autosaved Captures
- App Store: ~\Pictures\Snagit\Autosaved Captures
- New Snagit 2020+ Users: ~\Pictures\Snagit\Autosaved Captures
- Snagit 2020+ Users That Upgraded From a Previous Version: ~\Documents\Snagit\Autosaved Captures
- Copy the contents from the Autosaved Captures folder from the old computer onto the new computer.
- Restart Snagit.
Tags and Application icons will not transfer to the new computer.