Videos with a high bit rate can have intermittent and even persistent buffering for viewers during playback.
High bit rate videos can be re-encoded to a lower bit rate. Try one of the following options to re-encode your video to a lower bit rate.
Reproduce a Video from Camtasia
If you uploaded a video from Camtasia, you can try reproducing the video at a lower quality. In the Video settings options during production, set the quality to somewhere between 40-50%.
Use Handbrake to Re-encode the video
- Download and install Handbrake.
- Open Handbrake and click Source > File to select the video to re-encode.
- In the Destination section (a) click Browse and (b) select a destination for the new file, give it a name, and click Save.
- Set the Constant Quality slider between 18-24.
- Click Start to begin the encoding process.
- When Handbrake finishes encoding the video, upload it to Screencast.com.