How do I use the assets offered in Camtasia (Windows) 9 in Camtasia (Mac) 3?
The assets offered in this page will download as a zip file to your computer. Follow these steps below:
- Download the media asset you would like to use. Click Download.
- Once the file has been downloaded, double-click the file to unzip it.
- Import the media file into your project in Camtasia (Mac).
Camtasia (Mac) does not have a library section like Windows does. So these files can be stored on your Mac and imported into your projects as needed.
To import Motion Backgrounds into an existing project, follow these steps here:
- Download the Motion Background Asset you would like to use.
- Double-click on the zip file to extract the project, then double-click on the project to open the project.
- Once that project is open, you will group this on the timeline that represents the motion graphic.
- Control-click on that group, select Copy.
- Move the playhead to the point in your timeline you would like to import the Motion Background.
- Select Edit > Paste, to paste the Motion Background.